COVID-19 and the Center for Family Practice
Our office is still open and we have no plans to close. We are seeing patients at their regularly scheduled appointments.Please call us if you cannot make it to the office.
We are taking extra safety precautions to deal with this rapidly changing situation.
Safety measures that we have implemented are as follows:
- Heavily sanitizing the office including doorknobs, surfaces and the waiting room regularly
- Asking patients with COVID like symptoms to call instead of coming to the office so that we can help direct them with the next steps and keep the office safe for everyone
- The staff is wearing appropriate safety equipment including gloves and N95 masks when appropriate
- Any staff members who are presenting with COVID like symptoms will be asked to stay home
- We are carefully following recommendations from the CDC and the local Department of Health
- We will be implementing Telemedicine in the practice in the near future
If there are any other questions please give us a call!Our family at the Center for Family Practice is here for you during this difficult time!